Dear Parents,
Please see the letter below from our room parent, Mrs. Nosek. Thanks!
Thank you Ms. Kulla, for volunteering to talk to our class about the skeletal and muscular system and your career as a physician.
Thank you Mrs. Reed for donating wiggly eyes for our special bat project.
Thank you Mrs. Witty, for donating clothes pins for our special bat project.
We are all set!
Much Appreciation,
Miss Anco
Hello 3A Parents,
My name is Mary Beth
Nosek (Charlie's mom), and I am the room parent for this year. I'll be planning
the volunteer list for the classroom parties and coordinating some of the
volunteer opportunities in the classroom, and at May Watts this year. To get
things started, I'm looking for 3 things:
1. Most importantly,
school policy does not allow the teacher to provide me with a list of all the
parent's emails. In order to be included my distributoin list for this year,
please send me (nosek@comcast.net) the following information so you can be informed
of any volunteer activities throughout the year.
- name
- child's name
-email address to be
included in my distribution list for this year.
If I do not receive your
email, I will not be able to include you in the room parent distribution list
and you may miss out on valuable information.
2. The PTA will host 3
parties in the classroom this year; Fall, Holiday and Valentines day. The
parties are always in the afternoon. If you are interested in volunteering for
one of the holiday parties, please provide me with the holiday(s) for which you
would like to volunteer. With a partner, you would be responsible for planning
the party activities, reviewing them with Ms. Anco and running the classroom
during the party. I'll assign parties based on who I hear from first, and
provide more details to you at that time.
3. Ms. Anco will have a
number of opportunities for volunteers in and out of the classroom during the
year. To make it easy for Ms. Anco to find volunteers, please also let me know
if you are interested in any of the following opportunities (all dates/times
tbd):
- Math Explorations (in
classroom volunteer helping with small groups).
- Other classroom
volunteer opportunities
- Out of classroom help
(cutting, copying, sharpening pencils, etc...).
I look forward to being
your room parent this year. Thanks in advance for your support of the PTA and
Ms. Anco's 3rd grade class!
Mary Beth Nosek